* A license key is for a specific edition (Solo, Team, Enterprise or Deploy) and a specific license unit.
* License keys are perpetual – they do not expire.
* Optional annual maintenance is charged according to the license unit capacity of the license.
* Solo edition has a fixed license unit capacity of 1, and a fixed username of ‘User’.
Team and Enterprise editions:
* A Deltanji license key permits one named user to be specified for each license unit it has. A user can be deleted when no longer required, and their license unit reused to define a new user.
* Extra license units may be added to a license key at any time. They will be charged according to the current price list at the time of their purchase. If an annual maintenance contract is active for the license key that is received for the capacity upgrade then an additional charge will be made at license unit purchase time to update the size of the maintenance contract until its next renewal date.
* A purchase Deltanji license key may be used by multiple instances of Deltanji providing that all those instances both: (a) reference a shared common user list (part of the Deltanji database); and (b) access the same copy of the license key file in the host operating system. Multiple instances of Deltanji that cannot be set up to meet these requirements will each require a separate license key.
* Each license unit entitles you to a 1-user license for Beyond Compare Professional Edition from Scooter Software. This license is supplied by us and is subject to Scooter Software’s applicable terms and conditions. It is licensed on a per-user basis. Additional Beyond Compare licenses can be purchased if required.
* A Deploy edition license provides a single concurrent user capacity. It may only be used to deploy installation packages created by a licensed Deltanji user.